TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Last updated: 25th September 2022
Ooh baby baby ("us", "we", or "our") operates https://www.oohbabybaby.store and is registered to 35 Meadow View, Potterspury, Towcester, NN12 7PH. All references to “we”, “us” and “our” shall be deemed to be references to Ooh baby baby and references to “you” and “your” shall be deemed to be references to persons placing an order via this website.
The following Terms and Conditions apply to all users of the Ooh baby baby website. By placing an order with us you agree to have read, understood and accepted these terms and conditions. Please note, as these may be subject to change at any time without notice, it is your responsibility to check this page prior to any use or purchase. If you have any queries regarding our terms and conditions, please contact us before use or order placement.
• When placing an order, you agree that all details you provide for the purpose of purchasing goods are accurate and complete in all respects.
• Your contract for purchases made through us is with Ooh baby baby and you confirm that all goods ordered by you are for your own private and domestic use only and are not for resale.
• All orders are subject to product availability and acceptance by Ooh baby baby.
• The price and availability of goods are subject to change without notice.
• Promotional offers, vouchers, and codes may not be used on sale products, or in conjunction with any other offer unless otherwise stated. All offers are subject to availability and may be withdrawn at any time without notice. Any offer of free delivery is limited to a standard delivery service, to UK mainland only.
• By placing an order via our Site, you are making an offer to Ooh baby baby to purchase the goods detailed in your order upon the terms described, at which point your payment card or PayPal account will be pre-authorised.
• You certify that the payment method you are using is your own and that there are sufficient funds in your account to cover payment of the product/s ordered.
• No charge will be applied to credit/debit cards or PayPal accounts until the point of despatch; therefore no contract for the sale of any product will exist between you and Ooh baby baby until we accept your order by despatching it.
• Where a Gift Card has been used as payment, the balance will be debited at the point of sale.
• If any product from your order is unavailable, we will contact you by email, then attempt to fulfil your order ASAP and confirm details of any cancellation made where fulfilment has not been possible.
• We are unable to make amendments to an order after the point of despatch. Should you wish to make any changes prior to despatch, please contact Customer Services on firstname.lastname@example.org
• It is a crime to use a false name or a known invalid credit card to order. Anyone caught wilfully entering an erroneous or fictitious order will have their details passed onto the Police.
Ooh baby baby reserve the right to terminate our agreement with you and to suspend or terminate your access to the site immediately and without notice to you if:
• You fail to make payment to us when due.
• You breach any of our terms and conditions.
• If requested by us to do so, you fail to provide within a reasonable time frame, sufficient information to enable us to determine the accuracy and validity of any information supplied by you or your identity.
• We suspect you have engaged, or are about to engage, or have been involved in fraudulent or illegal activity on our Site.
Conformity of Goods
Every care is taken to ensure that the description, specification, and pricing of all products shown on our Site and in our catalogues is correct. The product information and specification provided is not binding but is carefully considered and intended to give a general description of each product.
Each image used is for example use only. As each product is handmade to order, it is likely that every product will differ in some way. We aim to replicate the example image as closely as possible.
While the colour reproduction of each product is a close representation, we cannot accept any responsibility for any variation in colour caused by the differences in browser software.
We will act immediately to correct any error identified and are under no legal obligation to honour a price displayed in error.
Offers & Discounts
• Discount offers apply to full price items only.
• Discounts are valid when shopping online and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied retrospectively
• Free postage and returns are only valid for UK mainland addresses.
• Discounts are not valid for the purchase of Gift Cards
• If using the offer of multi-buys:
- the cheapest item will be deducted from the basket
- cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer
Ooh baby baby accepts most major credit cards including Mastercard, Visa, Delta, Maestro, Solo and American Express. All prices displayed are inclusive of UK sales tax (VAT) at the current rate. We are a non- VAT registered company.
All delivery time-frames stated are estimated and may be subject to change. For further details, please refer to our ‘Contact Us’ page
Should an item be out of stock or may take longer than the 14 day delivery time stated, you will be informed of this in your order confirmation email and you will have the opportunity to cancel your order.
If you have any further questions in regards to the delivery & returns policy at Ooh baby baby, please contact us at email@example.com
Your Right to Cancel
• If you change your mind before receipt of your order please contact Customer Services at firstname.lastname@example.org.
While using our Site, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally identifiable information may include but is not limited to your name ("Personal Information"). When placing an order online, we request certain information including your name, delivery, and email address and payment card details. This information is required to enable us to process your order and notify you of its progress.
Information Collection and Use
Once an order has been placed, we will contact you by email to confirm your order details and again once your order has been accepted and despatched. Should we need to contact you for any reason regarding your order, we will use the email address registered to your account, or the telephone number where provided.
With the exception of feedback requests or assistance with delivery, we will never pass your e-mail address to any other organisation. For the sole purpose of aiding a delivery, your contact details may be shared with the chosen carrier.
Personal Data collected from you will be held in strict accordance with the UK Data Protection Act 1998 and EU Directive on Data Protection 95/46 EC.
If you no longer wish to receive emails from us with details of our seasonal products, latest offers, and events, please follow the ‘unsubscribe’ link at the foot of the latest email received.
Access and Corrections
Under European data protection law, you have a right to request access to personal data held about you on payment of a small fee. You also have the right to require any inaccuracies in your information to be corrected free of charge.
When using our social media tags, keep in mind that this information is shared publicly. Therefore, don't give out any information you wouldn't be comfortable with a stranger knowing - this includes your address, phone number, date of birth, email address, bank and credit card details, and place of work.
Your outfits are likely to appear in the following places:
• Instagram & Facebook - Users searching for the relevant hashtags will be able to see your post and your profile.
• Instagram & Facebook - On our official account if selected by the social media team.
• News Page/ Blog - If your outfit is tagged appropriately they may be selected by the Ooh baby baby team to support the editorial.
• Facebook, Pinterest, Google+ and other social networking sites and search sites.
What if I want to keep my posts private?
If your social media account is set to "private", your posts will not be seen by anyone other than those in your network. If your social media account is public, we recommend that you do not use these tags or you delete them from your post.
Safety & Security
Our Site uses the latest secure server technology to ensure your information is protected to the highest standard, whenever you place an order or access your account information. The Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software we use encrypts the information you input, ensuring that it is virtually impossible for unauthorised parties to read any information that you provide.
The security of your Personal Information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect you and your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Once an order has been placed, we don’t store the details of your payment card, with the exception of the last four digits and a unique token reference provided by your card issuer. This eliminates the need for merchants, e-commerce sites and operators of mobile wallets to store sensitive payment card data on their networks and reduces the risk of fraud.
Cookies are files with small amounts of data, which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your computer's hard drive. Like many sites, we use "cookies" to collect information. Our cookies do not contain any personal information about you and are only used to determine your browser and user preferences for our site, to help enhance your browsing experience. You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may lose a certain level of functionality on our Site.
We reserve the right to change information, prices, specifications, and descriptions of listed goods, products, and services. We may modify these Conditions at any time by posting the Conditions on our website.
Ooh baby baby does not seek to exclude or limit liability for death or personal injury arising from its negligence or that of its members, agents, directors or employees or for any fraudulent misrepresentation.
To the fullest extent permitted by law and save as provided above, neither Ooh baby baby nor any associated company shall be liable to you by reason of any representation, or any implied warranty, condition or other term, or any duty at common law, or under the express terms of the contract, or in negligence (whether on the part of email@example.com or any of its members, agents, directors, employees or otherwise) for any indirect special or consequential loss or damage (including but not limited to loss of profit or loss of saving), costs, expenses or other claims for compensation whatsoever which arise out of or in connection with the use of this website, the supply of the products or their use or resale by you.
The limitations of liability in these conditions shall apply equally for the benefit of firstname.lastname@example.org and any other associated company as if references to Ooh baby baby included references to each such associated company.
Whilst we work hard to ensure that the information our Site is accurate and up to date, it does not give any warranty as to its accuracy or completeness and Ooh baby baby will not be responsible for any errors or omissions or for the results arising from the use of such information.
While Ooh baby baby takes all reasonable steps to ensure a fast and reliable service, it does not guarantee that your use of our Site will be interruption or error free and will not be responsible for any disruption, loss of or corruption of any material in transit, or loss of or corruption of material or data when downloaded onto any computer system.
For your convenience, our websites may contain links to external sites. The Terms and Conditions described here do not apply to those sites; we suggest contacting those sites directly for information on their data collections and distribution policies. We will not be responsible nor liable for your use of any other websites which you may access via links within this website. Ooh baby baby does not control these websites and is not responsible for their content. Any such links are provided merely as a service to users of this website and their inclusion in this website does not constitute an endorsement by or affiliation with Ooh baby bay.
The entire liability of Ooh baby baby under or in connection with any contract for any products to which these conditions apply shall not exceed the price of the products, except as expressly provided in these conditions.
Ooh baby baby will not be liable to you or be deemed to be in breach of these terms and conditions or any other contract with you by reason of any delay in performing, or any failure to perform, any of its obligations in relation to the products ordered by you if the delay or failure was due to any cause beyond its reasonable control.
Ooh baby baby may assign or transfer any of its rights or subcontract any of its obligations under these terms and conditions to any third party. You may not assign or transfer any of your rights or sub contract any of your obligations under these terms and conditions except with the specific permission in writing of Ooh baby baby.
No person who is not a party to these terms and conditions shall have any right to enforce any term under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999. Nothing in these conditions is intended nor shall affect any of your statutory rights that may not be legally excluded.
All rights, including copyright, of the content of our web pages are owned and controlled by Ooh baby baby. In accessing our website, you agree that you may only download the content and images for your own individual and non-commercial use. You are not permitted to copy, broadcast, download, store (in any medium), transmit, show or play in public, adapt or change in any way the content of our web pages for any other purpose whatsoever without the prior written permission of Ooh baby baby.
Third Party Information
We cannot be held responsible for material displayed on third party websites or any other written material. The only prices that apply for Ooh baby baby products are those stated on our Site.
These Terms and Conditions and your use of our website are governed by English law and you agree to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English court. This does not affect your non-excludable statutory rights.
Our Site and our Terms and Conditions have been designed for use within the United Kingdom and under UK law. Whilst we are happy to consider requests for products and enquiries from outside the United Kingdom, we give no warranty, express or implied, that the use of this website or the placing of any order through this website from outside the UK complies with any applicable non-UK laws or regulations. Accordingly, any products or promotions not permitted under your local law are not offered to you.
Changes to Terms and Conditions
These Terms and Conditions are effective as of 19th August 2018 and will remain in effect except with respect to any changes in its provisions in the future, which will be in effect immediately after being posted on this page.
We reserve the right to update or change our Terms and Conditions at any time and you should check the Terms and Conditions periodically. Your continued use of the Service after we post any modifications to the Terms and Conditions on this page will constitute your acknowledgment of the modifications and your consent to abide and be bound by the modified Terms and Conditions.
If we make any material changes to the Terms and Conditions, we will notify you either through the email address you have provided us or by placing a prominent notice on our website.
If you have any questions about our Terms and Conditions, please contact:
Ooh baby baby
35 Meadow View
Phone: 07878 875155